Tim Moore is a Managing Director at Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors.
From identifying buyers and structuring transactions, to navigating clients through the tax implications of a deal, to handling complete negotiations, he leverages nearly 30 years of investment banking experience on both the buy side and the sell side. Specializing in negotiations, he takes a special interest in maximizing deal terms and dollars for his clients.
In addition to a wealth of professional experience, Tim also has personal merger and acquisition experience, having founded his own accounting firm in 1984 before growing the business for 25 years and merging with Doeren Mayhew’s CPA and advisory practice in 2010.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Accountancy – Walsh College of Business & Accounting
- Series 6, 63 and 79 Securities Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Memberships and Affiliations
- Moore Stephens International Limited
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization