Richard Beamish is a Managing Director at Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors, where he brings more than 35 years of tax experience to the merger and acquisition process.
Throughout his career, he has guided clients through choosing entity selections, implementing effective tax-saving strategies, dealing with multistate tax issues, and understanding tax consequences of corporate liquidation, reorganizations, and merger and acquisition transactions.
As a licensed investment banker, Rich acts as an advocate for clients during both sell- and buy-side transactions to ensure the tax structure of the deal is advantageous.
Education and Certifications
- Master of Science, Taxation – Walsh College
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Western Michigan University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Registered representative holding Series 82 and 63 licenses
Memberships and Affiliations
- Alaska Professional Hunters Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Detroit Gun Club
- Ducks Unlimited
- Hunters Creek Club
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants