Representing a range of clients in the sale of middle-market businesses, the investment bankers at Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors proactively manage the transaction process from start to finish, while looking to minimize distractions in their day-to-day business operations.
As M&A advisors, we work to understand and prioritize our clients’ objectives as a seller to aid in maximizing sales proceeds, identifying potential buyers, negotiating optimal deal terms, overseeing the due diligence process and facilitating the closing of the transaction. Further, unlike other investment banks, our affiliation with CPA and advisory firm Doeren Mayhew provides access to services our clients may leverage or seek as part of the sale process and beyond.
How We Can Help
Sell-side advisory services performed by our investment bankers include:
- Understanding and prioritizing objectives and goals
- Identifying value drivers to accomplish the objectives and goals
- Positioning the company for sale
- Researching, identifying and initiating discussions with potential buyers
- Conducting a private limited-auction process
- Coordinating and leading management meetings
- Managing buyer discussions
- Advising on deal structure and performing analysis on after-tax proceeds
- Navigating sale-related partner and employee issues
- Supporting and overseeing the due diligence process
- Negotiating letters of intent, purchase and ancillary agreements
For more information on entering the M&A process and Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors’ investment banking services, contact our M&A advisors today.