Buying a business is an intricate process that requires expertise in researching and identifying acquisition targets, initiating conversations and pursuing the correct strategies. Whether looking to grow via acquisition, form a joint venture, complete a management buy-out, expand globally, diversify your portfolio or anything in between, our investment bankers possess deep transaction acumen to guide our clients through the process.
Driven by a disciplined buy-side process, Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors’ M&A advisors work with our clients from the onset to help formulate strategies and devise a plan to achieve growth objectives. Pursuing a systematic target identification process, our investment bank prides itself on our ability to hone in on appropriate targets which meet our clients’ predetermined acquisition criteria. And when the deal calls for it, we can tap into our affiliation with CPA firm Doeren Mayhew and Moore Stephens International Limited to seek acquisition targets across the globe.
How We Can Help
Explore the buy-side advisory and M&A services our middle-market investment bankers offer for your next strategic acquisition:
- Analyzing business value drivers
- Formulating growth strategy alternatives
- Determining and developing acquisition criteria
- Identifying acquisition candidates
- Screening potential targets
- Preparing letters of intent and related documents
- Coordinating financial and operational due diligence
- Advising on deal structure, considering tax and financial issues
- Assisting with financial modeling and securing financing for the transaction
- Negotiating deal terms and assisting with closing
- Developing post-acquisition business plans
- Assisting with post-transaction integration issues and activities
Contact our M&A advisors today to gain insight on how we can help by providing buy-side advisory services in middle-market transactions.