Whether seeking to fund corporate growth, finance an acquisition, provide shareholder liquidity, restructure a balance sheet, refinance an existing lender or consolidate debt, Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors’ investment bankers can help raise the necessary capital.
Our team of licensed investment bankers has experience in raising all types of debt and equity capital to enhance financial and operational flexibility. Leveraging longstanding relationships with banks, non-bank senior lenders, private equity firms, mezzanine investors and other financial sources, we help our clients secure financing at optimized terms. We work with our clients to understand the needs of their business, determine the appropriate capitalization structure in support of their needs, and pursue and secure formulated financing solutions in the capital and credit markets.
How We Can Help
Possessing deep industry expertise and following a structured approach, our investment bankers guide clients through all phases of the capital raise and debt placement process, including:
- Understanding strategic objectives and goals
- Assessing financing needs by developing financial analyses and projections
- Determining the optimal capital structure to support business or strategic goals
- Preparing necessary financing/marketing memoranda
- Identifying and soliciting debt and equity finance sources
- Analyzing and evaluating term sheets
- Negotiating transaction terms with lenders/investors
- Assisting with funding documentation and closing activities
Want to know more about our capital raise, debt placement and other financing advisory services? Contact our investment bankers today.