M&A Roundtable: A Seller’s Guide to Understanding the M&A Process
Deal activity continues to increase with today’s market conditions, so how can business owners prepare for the journey? Join Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors for an intimate roundtable discussion, where our investment bankers will walk attendees through the overall merger and acquisitions process, including how to prepare, deal timeline, who to involve and much more. Attendees can anticipate an interactive lunch discussion and will walk away with action items, ideas and tips to prepare for their future sale.
Gain Insight On…
- An in-depth walkthrough of the overall M&A process and timeline
- Ways to prepare to your business for a sale, including what information to have ready, how to attract buyers and more
- What to do once approached by a buyer or interested party
- How to initiate the process and who to involve
- Understanding letters of intent, including what happens before and after you sign
- Navigating the due diligence process
- Exploring types of buyers and deal structures
- Post-sale considerations, such as estate planning.
- Jennifer Mailhes, Managing Director, Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors
- Brian Nolan, Vice President, Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors
Securities offered through Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC.