2021 M&A Insight: A Pulse on Today’s Market Activity
With the ongoing pandemic and potential new legislation on the horizon, the world of mergers and acquisitions continues to rapidly change and make deals even more complex. Please join us on Nov. 16 for our annual M&A Insight event, where our mergers and acquisitions panel will address:
- Market trends and deal activity
- Ways to enhance business value
- Planning considerations, whether selling now or in the future
- Acquisition financing
- Tax considerations, including the impact of an increase to capital gains tax
- Types of deal structures in today’s market
Attendees will also have an opportunity to ask their own questions during the Q&A portion.
- Earn 1 CPE credit. No advance preparation or prerequisites required.
- Who Should Attend: Business owners and C-level executives
- Delivery Method: Group-Live
- Field of Study: Management Advisory
Investment banking services are offered through Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors. Securities offered through Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Main Street Capital, Fifth Third Bank, Morgan Lewis and RIA Advisors are not affiliated with Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors or FINRA. Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors and Doeren Mayhew CPAs and Advisors are both owned by the same parent company.