David Ritter is a Managing Director with Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors. Working alongside domestic and international companies, he helps businesses realize their growth goals.
David provides a multitude of advisory services to clients, including mergers and acquisitions guidance, business valuation and strategic planning. From prospecting merger opportunities for clients, to establishing effective financial and operational negotiations for new business, to deal closing and post-merger integration, he is completely hands-on in the entire merger and acquisition process.
Leveraging nearly 15 years’ experience, David assists financial institutions and mid-sized companies in a wide range of industries with transaction advisory services.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Master of Business Administration – Carnegie Mellon, Tepper School of Business
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Economics – University of California, Santa Barbara
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Series 63 and 79 Securities Licensed
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts