David is a Vice President of Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors’ Michigan office, where he brings more than 7 years’ experience in corporate finance, strategic advisory, and mergers and acquisitions.
A licensed investment banker, David provides transactional support to clients through buy- and sell-side advisory services, financial analysis and modeling, business valuation, financial due diligence, as well as industry and market research.
David’s experience includes executing a wide range of projects across many industries, including manufacturing, automotive, business services and financial institutions.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Master of Business Administration – University of Detroit Mercy
- Master of Arts in Economics – University of Detroit Mercy
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Magna Cum Laude) – Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business
- Series 63 and 79 Securities Licenses
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Beta Gamma Sigma – International Honors Society in Business
- Alpha Iota Delta – International Honors Society in Decision Sciences and Information Systems
- Psi Chi – International Honors Society in Psychology
- Georgetown University Alumni Association
- University of Detroit Mercy Alumni Association
- Georgetown University Varsity Golf Team – Former Member/Captain