At Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors, we believe we are only as successful as the talent we bring to the deal table. That is why we pride ourselves on attracting detail-oriented professionals to work for our clients’ benefit.
If you thrive on critical analysis, creative problem solving and collaborative teamwork, our investment bank might be just the right place for you.
Investment Banking Associate
Doeren Mayhew is a $115 Million certified public accounting and advisory firm headquartered in Troy, Michigan with offices in Houston, Miami, Dallas, Charlotte, Tampa, Grand Rapids, Zurich, and London. Founded in 1932, Doeren Mayhew is recognized as an Inside Public Accounting Top 100 public accounting firm. Today we are a Top 60 CPA firm in the nation. If you want to join a rising firm that is consistently named among the 50 best-managed firms in the nation and is recommended by 98% of our clients, visit our career page at Doeren.com/careers for a list of our current employment opportunities.
Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors is a middle-market investment banking firm with offices in Troy, Michigan and Houston, Texas. Leveraging 30 years of deal-making experience, the firm’s team has a proven track record, completing transactions nationwide across diverse sectors ranging from $10 million to $500 million in size. Unlike traditional investment banks, Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors is affiliated with Doeren Mayhew, a top 60 U.S. CPA and advisory firm, helping fuel the deal pipeline and providing additional accounting, due diligence and advisory expertise when needed in a transaction. If you want to join a rising investment bank and thrive on critical analysis, creative problem solving and collaborative teamwork, our investment bank is the right place for you!
Securities offered through Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC.
- Participate in all aspects of transactions, from pitching potential clients to completing transactions.
- Create offering memoranda and pitch books, financial analysis/modeling, marketing idea creation/execution, participating in conference calls and meetings.
- Work with the firm’s senior deal makers to support and lead various aspects of client engagements, business development, marketing activities and day-to-day operations.
- Conduct due diligence and market research to support all transactions
- Ensure first-rate deliverables for internal and external end-users. Attention to detail and the ability to self-edit are critical.
- Assist in the development and continued cultivation of client relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (MBA preferred)
- 3-4 years of experience in investment banking or M&A industry
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint to perform responsibilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate finance, including financial statement analysis and principles of valuation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and function independently, as well as able to work well in a team environment
Doeren Mayhew is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability’; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, martial or any other status protected by law.