Representing a range of clients in the sale/divestiture of middle-market businesses, the investment bankers and M&A advisors at Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors manage the process from start to finish, while minimizing disruptions to business operations.
- Positioning company for sale
- Identifying value drivers to maximize sale price
- Researching, identifying and targeting potential buyers
- Conducting a private-limited auction process
- Managing buyer discussions, including securing confidentiality agreements
- Navigating partner and employee sale-related issues
- Advising on deal structure and complex tax issues
- Supporting and overseeing due diligence process
- Negotiating letters of intent and purchase and ancillary agreements
- Post-deal integration and support
For more information, contact our investment bankers and M&A advisors.