Kegan Borland is an Analyst with Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors. A licensed investment banker, he provides assistance in a variety of sell- and buy-side transactional engagements including performing financial analysis, business valuations, and industry and market research, as well as creating marketing collateral for deals.
Kegan leverages his prior experience working for The Forbes M+A Group where he gained significant experience performing valuations, developing relevant marketing collateral, participating in buyer interaction during the due diligence process and more.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Master of Business Administration; Finance, Entrepreneurship and Marketing – Carnegie Mellon University
- Bachelor of Arts, History – Kenyon College
- Series 63 and 79 Securities Licensed
MEMBERSHIP AND AFFILIATES
- Association of Corporate Growth
- Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business Alumni Association