Claudio Calado is a Managing Director with Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors. From overseeing all stages of the merger and acquisition process, to developing strategic and operational business finance plans through the valuation of a business, Claudio draws on his experience to help clients with their advisory needs.
Throughout his career, Claudio has assisted clients in a wide variety of industry and service sectors with their due diligence activities, optimizing capitalization structures, purchase price allocation for financial accounting and tax, and restructuring and post-merger integration. In addition, he has assisted clients with a multitude of litigation services including calculating damages, analyzing data and evaluating other experts’ reports.
Attributed to his prior employment with an international manufacturer, Claudio has gained extensive knowledge in the manufacturing sector. While in this position, he was responsible for managing any mergers and acquisitions, budgeting and forecasting for all of North American operations, managing cash flow and evaluating financing avenues for the operations.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Master of Economics – University of Dortmund, Germany
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
- Series 7, 24 ,63 and 79 Securities Licensed
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- Association for Corporate Growth
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants