DMCA Seeking Houston Investment Banking Analyst
Doeren Mayhew Capital Advisors (DMCA) is seeking an Investment Banking Analyst to join its Houston office. DMCA is a middle-market investment banking firm comprised of professionals serving businesses across North America and around the globe for 30 years. Our licensed investment bankers and M&A advisors offer a full range of sell-side, buy-side and capital raise services across virtually all industries. Additionally, our investment bank brings a non-traditional approach to helping middle-market businesses successfully execute transactions, leveraging its affiliation with CPA and advisory firm Doeren Mayhew and international network Moore Stephens International Limited.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate professionalism and client management skills together with strong technical, written and verbal communication skills. The ability to work under tight deadlines, be adaptable, and work both independently and as part of a team are essential traits of a successful candidate. The candidate must possess skills in both finance and accounting.
- Participating in all aspects of transactions, from pitching clients to closing deals.
- Conduct research and prepare analyses of companies, industries, historical financial statements and prospective financial information.
- Develop financial models.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing documents, including pitch materials, confidential information memorandums and management presentations.
- Support other client and firm needs, as they arise.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 0 to 2 years’ experience within investment banking or another corporate finance related field
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, accounting or economics, MBA preferred
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills with strong financial modeling capability
- Advanced business communication skills with a strong emphasis on written communication